SSC Northern Region Online Application 2017 Chemical Assistant & Other 244 Post Vacancy Apply Online:
The Staff Selection Commission of Northern Region (SSC NR) has released a Recruitment Notification on their Official Web Portal Informing about 244 Vacancies available for the Post of Chemical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Analyst, Scientific Assistant, Senior Translator and many Other. SSC NR has announced that Application can only be filled through Online Mode and Online Applications are only available on the Official Web Portal of SSC.
SSC Northern Region Online Application 2017
According to the Official Notification released by SSC NR through on their Web Portal, Eligible Candidates have an Opportunity to apply for the Post of Chemical Assistant, Technical Assistant & many other Posts. Application Form will only be valid if a candidate fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria as per described in the Official Notification. Eligibility Criteria according to the SSC Recruitment Notification such as Minimum Qualification Required, Age Limit Allowed, Experience and other mandatory details such as Selection Process, Pay Scale are given below under the Post.
Type of the Advertisement: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Association: Staff Selection Commission Northern Region
Name of the Post: Chemical Assistant, Technical Assistant &Others
No. of the Vacancy: 244 Posts Available
Minimum Qualification Required Along with the Pay Scale
|S. No.||Name of Post||Education Required||Pay Scale and Grade Pay|
|1||Conservation Assistant||Minimum 10th pass/ Diploma in Civil Engineering||Rs.25500-81100/-+ G.P.Rs.2400/|
|2||Technical Assistant (Hindi)||Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and Economics||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs.2800/-|
|3||Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/|
|4||Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/ Degree in Electronics with two years’ experience||Level 6 in the Pay Matrix+ G.P.Rs.4200/-|
|5||Assistant Research Officer||Master’s Degree in Regional Language/ Hindi||PB-2 (9300-34800/-) + G.P. (Rs.4600/-)|
|6||Wildlife Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Zoology||PB-2 (9300-34800/-) + G.P. (Rs.4200/-)|
|7||Senior Technical Assistant||M. Sc degree in Agriculture||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/-|
|8||Investigator (Language)||Master’s Degree in Linguistics with Two years’ experience||Rs.35400/-|
|9||Technical Clerk (Economics)||Senior Secondary School Pass||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs.2400/-|
|10||Junior Conservation Assistant||Minimum 10th pass||Rs.19900-63200/-+ G.P.Rs.1900/-|
|11||Junior Analyst||Master’s degree in Social Work or Sociology or Criminology with 2 yrs. Experience||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4600/-|
|12||Sub Editor (Hindi)||B. Sc. in Agriculture||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/|
|13||Chemical Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/|
|14||Library & Information Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Library Science||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/-|
|15||Research Assistant (Environment)||Master’s Degree||Rs.35,400|
|16||Research Investigator (Forestry)||Possessing Master’s degree in Statistics||Rs.35,400|
|17||Senior Geographer||Master’s Degree in Geography with 2 yrs. experience||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4600/-|
|18||Upper Division Clerk||Degree from a recognized University||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs.2400/|
|19||Assistant Research Officer||Master’s degree in Hindi||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4600/|
|20||Scientific Assistant||B. Sc with Botany or Zoology||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs.2800/-|
|21||Section Officer (Horticulture)||B. Sc. in Agriculture||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/-|
|22||Stockman||12th Class Pass from a Board /Diploma||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P.Rs.1900/-|
|23||Assistant (Accounts & Statistical)||Degree in Commerce or Economics||Rs.29200-92300|
|24||Investigator (SS) Grade-I||Master’s Degree from recognized university||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4200/|
|25||Assistant Archaeologist||Master Degree in Indian History||Rs.35400-112400|
|26||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||Master’s Degree in Chemistry||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P.Rs.4600/-|
|27||Senior Translator (Hindi)||Bachelor’s degree in any subject with Hindi and
- Minimum Age is 18 Years for all of the Post Given above.
- Upper Age Limit is 25 Years for the Post Written in No. 1, 2, 10 and 20 as given above in the Post.
- Upper Age Limit is 27 Years for the Post Written in No. 9, 18, 22 and 23 as given above in the Post.
- Upper Age Limit is 30 Years for the Post Written in No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26 and 27 as given above in the Post.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 25/08/2017
- Last Date of Applying online: 24/09/2017
Selection of the Candidates for the Post will completely be based on their Performances in different Levels including:
- Written Examination: Written Examination will Consist of 100 Question containing 200 Marks in following Manner:
- General Intelligence: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- English Language: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 Questions of 50 Marks
Examination will be of Total 60 minutes (1Hour)
- Interview: A Merit List will be Prepared after the Completion of 2nd Round of Interview on the Basis of Combined Performance of the Candidate in Written Examination as well as Walk in Interview.
How to Apply through Online Mode
- Log on to the Website of SSC NR.
- Go to the Recruitment Section Over Homepage.
- Search for Chemical Assistant Recruitment on that.
- It will show you Online Application for the Said Job.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required Information such as Name of the Applicant, Educational Qualification, Birth Date, Password, and Other Details.
- Provide all the Documentary Proof of your Qualification, Age and other (if told to do so).
- Then Download a copy of your completed Application Form for Future References.
Official Web Portal of SSC NR: www.ssconline.nic.in