SSCNR 245 Vacancies Assistant Archaeologist Recruitment 2016, Application Form,Last Date Apply Online:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment Notice Advertisement No. NR/1/2016 File No. 1/1/2016 – ND-III for recruitment to different Posts in Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) Non-Ministerial, against 245 Vacancies. Online Registration to different Posts under Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) Non-Ministerial is in progress with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 30.09.2016.
SSCNR 245 Vacancies Recruitment Form 2016
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) After filling up the Application Form Online and following payment of the Examination Fee, the Candidate are advised to generate a Print-out of the Application Form, duly sign the same, affix a copy of the same Photograph used while filling up Online Application and attach Self-Attested Copies of the Certificates / Documents in support of Age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, Proof of Caste / Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the Format as given in the Notification] issued by the Competent Authority and put together all in an Envelope mentioning there at the “Name of the Post Applied for the Post of………………………….” and mail / send the same to the Regional Director at the Address mentioned here below so as to reach the Regional Office within Ten Days from the Last Date prescribed for payment of Fee.
Recruitment to the Posts notified by the Staff Selection Commission shall be strictly on Merit. The Commission shall host the Computer Based Online Test followed by Personal Interview. The Staff Selection Commission, based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks would draw up Final Merit Lists. The Candidates having secured Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks in both Computer Based Online Recruitment Examination and Personal Interview found bona fide on the basis thorough Verification of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials. The Candidates on Final Merit List / Select List shall be put to Medical Examination and the Candidates found Medically sound would be finally recommended for Recruitment to the Posts applied for by them.
SSCNR Assistant Archaeologist Application Form 2016
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी), उत्तरी क्षेत्र द्वारा विज्ञापन संख्या NR/1/2016 File No. 1/1/2016 – ND-III के तहत सहायक पुरातत्वविद्: ४५ (Assistant Archaeologist: 45), सहायक फील्ड ऑफिसर, डाटा प्रोसेसिंग सहायक और अन्य पदों के लिए 245 पोस्ट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है और सभी अभियार्थी 30 सितम्बर 2016 तक ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते है |
Eligibility Criteria (As On 30.09.2016):
Group specific / Group ‘A’ / Group ‘B’ / Group ‘C’ Posts
Minimum 18 – Maximum 25 / Minimum 18 – Maximum 27 / Minimum 18 – Maximum 30
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Intermediate) / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree, etc. issued duly recognized by the Board of Secondary Education / University recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
We would like to advised the Candidates to carefully read the Eligibility Criteria including Age Limit, Relaxation in Upper Age Limits and Educational Qualification specific to Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’, Group ‘C’ Posts.
Name of the Posts in Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) Non-Ministerial & Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02
- Guide Lecturers: 04
- Junior Investigator: 01
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 02
- Documentation Assistant: 01
- Senior Audio Visual Assistant: 01
- Assistant Chemist: 01
- Store Keeper: 08
- Cost Accountant: 02
- Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries): 02
- Research Investigator: 03
- Senior Research Assistant: 01
- Assistant Research Officer: 08
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 06
- Technical Officer (S&R): 13
- Assistant Field Officer: 03
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 01
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 02
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08
- Assistant Archaeologist: 45
- Assistant Archaeologist Chemist: 21
- Data Processing Assistant: 21
- Data Processing Assistant: 01
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04
- Assistant (Printing): 03
- Library and Information Assistant: 02
- Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity): 02
- Assistant Examiner of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 04
- Assistant Field Officer: 17
- Assistant Technical Officer: 07
- Russian Steno-II: 01
- Assistant Field Officer: 14
- Artist: 01
- Senior Technical Assistant (Dairy): 02
- Map Curator: 05
- Tourist Information Officer: 03
- Senior Library Attendant: 01
- Educational Assistant: 01
- Clerk (Departmental Canteen): 01
- Library Clerk: 03
- Language Typist (Hindi): 01
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A: 02
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B: 01
- Clerk: 02
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Junior Chemist: 02
- DEO (Grade-B): 06
- Eviction Inspector: 01
Rs. 100/- through Online State Bank of India Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI-Challan.
Exemption from Payment of Fee:
All Woman Candidates and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, Eligible for Reservation, are exempted from paying Application Fee, as per extant Government Orders.
Venue for Receipt of the Documents:
The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Office of Northern Region,
Block No. 12, Kendriya Kaaryalaya Parisar,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into www.sscnr.net.in/.
Press Click here on Staff Selection Commission Online Web Portal for Online Registration.