TSPSC Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Application Form 2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)has issued the official notification at the official website of commission with respect to inviting online application for the 115 post of Assistant (Finance & Accounts) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board in the State of Telangana. All the candidates who were in wait of latest vacancies can apply for this post as according to the eligibility.
TSPSC Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Online Application 2015:
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published the official recruitment advertisement on its official portal. The candidates should start applying for the aforesaid post from 23rd September, 2015 and the last date to apply online is 19th October, 2015. The commission has decided to conduct the examination on 29th November, 2015 and the admit cards/ hall tickets for the Computer Based Recruitment Test or Offline OMR based examination shall be uploaded at the official website 7 days prior to the commencement of examination.
Total Number of Vacancies: 115
Aspirants who want to apply must have done B.Com and should have proficiency in operating Computers.
Aspirants who are wishing to apply for the earlier mentioned post should have their age not less than 18 years and not more than 44 years. Aspirants belonging to the SC/ST/BCs will 5 years of relaxation of upper age limit.
Application / Examination Fee:
Candidates irrespective o the categories should need to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 100 by the use of payment gateway SBI ePay. Apart from this aspirants instead of SC/ST/BCs will required to pay the examination fee of Rs 80 and the candidates belong to the SC/ ST and BCs need not to pay any examination fee.
How to apply:
- Before registering for OTR (One Time Registration) or applying online for the above posts, aspirants must read the “USER GUIDES”.
- Candidates who are applying first time for any posts in TSPSC will have to register themselves first by clicking at “One Time Registration” by providing some commo details and after submitting the OTR candidates will get the TSPSC Id which will be required in further steps. Now the candidates will have to “Apply online” link of the above stated posts.
- Candidates who have already registered through OTR apply for the post by login though the TSPSC Id and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will have to first have to visit to official website of TSPSC.
- Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Provide all the details required and proceed further to make the payment of Application and Examination fee by the SBI ePay.
- After the successful submission of fee, a pdf file will be generated which shall contain all the entered details which will be required in future references.
Selection of the candidates will be solely depends upon the marks obtained in the Online or OMR based test. And in the end final merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for the selection in the post.
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper-II: Commerce (Degree Level)||150||150||150 Minutes|
Syllabus of the Written Examination:
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||Current Affairs – Regional, National and International, International Relations and Events, General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology, Environmental issues and Disaster Management, Economy of India and Telangana, Geography of India with a focus on Telangana, Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana, Policies of Telangana State, History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement, History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation, Basic English (8th Class Standard)|
|Commerce (Degree Level)||Accounting, Accounts from Incomplete Records, Partnership Accounts, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, Introduction to Statistics, Financial Statement Analysis, Income Tax, Business Organisation, Management, Sale of Goods Act, Contract Act, Auditing, Indian Financial System, Introduction to Computers|
All the candidates will shortly intimate regarding all information for the above article only here at http://edunewsportal.in/.