TSSPDCL Upcoming Recruit Jobs 2017, Sub Engineer, AE, JE Application Form | Notification:
The Department of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) is likely to issue the Recruitment Notification for filling of 493 Sub Engineer (SE), Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE) Lineman posts. Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer/Electrical, Sub-Engineer (Electrical), JE Lineman. The Candidates may apply online application forms through the website www.tssouthernpower.com. The date and time of written examination will be placed on the website later and Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the website.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer (SE), Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE) Lineman Recruitment 2017
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) formerly known as Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd shall release the notification in respect of 493 posts of Junior Engineer / Assistant Engineer / Sub Engineer (SE) through the official website of the department. Interested and eligible applicants may apply for the submission of application on or before the last date of form submission. For more information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, how to apply, notification attachments, visit the official website of the department regularly.
The written examination for recruitment of SE, AE, JE (Electrical) will be held at different centers located in GHMC jurisdiction.
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017:
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission /AICTE.
For Sub Engineer (Electrical): Applicants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma(DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/Govt.
A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 01st January 2017.
For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards Online application processing fee. Applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) 3 towards examination fee.
For SC / ST BC and PH categories: No Fee.
TSSPDCL SE JE AE Syllabus / Exam Pattern:
- Technical (Electrical).
- General Ability.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of the Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be 100 questions asked from various subjects.
- The exam consists of 2 parts.
- Part A consists of Technical Ability.
- Part B consists of General Ability.
- Written Test
The Qualified Candidates in written test will be called for the personal interview/ viva voce. The decision of the Selection Committee/TSSPDCL is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer, AE, JE Online Application Form 2017
- Visit official website “tssouthernpower.com“.
- Click on “TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 for 493 Sub Engineer SE AE JE Lineman Vacancies”.
- Fill the Application Form and
- Upload all important documents in the required fields.
- Submit the Online Application form.
- Pay the Application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Save and Take a print of application form for future use.
- Starting date for payment of Fee – Update Soon
- Starting date of application submission – Update Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee – Update Soon
- Last date for submission of Online Application – Update Soon
- Starting date for downloading of Hall Tickets – Update Soon
- Date of Examination – Update Soon
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Department – Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
Category – Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Posts – Sub Engineer (SE), AE, JE Posts
Total No of Posts – 493 Vacancies
Website of the Department: www.tssouthernpower.com