UK B.Tech. 2nd 3rd/final round counseling round 2018:
The Uttarakhand Technological University (UTU) is going to publish the details on Second Counseling for admission in the UT University Government-Aided Engineering Colleges, Private Engineering Colleges, Technological Colleges’ Constituent Colleges THDC Engineering College Seemant Engineering College, Pithoragarh Engineering College, Gopeshwar, Women Technological Institution, Dehradun and Pantnagar University run B.Tech. and Biotechnology Course for the Academic Year 2018 – 19.
UK B.Tech Second|Third Round Counseling 2018
The Uttarakhand Technological University (UTU) shall reinitiate the Second Counseling for admission into B.Tech. and Biotechnology Courses for the Academic Session 2018 – 2019 as detailed hereunder:
|Counseling Stages||Period for Depositing Counseling Fee in the Bank||Period of Online Registration and Form Filling||Date for Seat Allotment||Period for Participating at the Allotted College for Admission by the Candidates||Admission|
|First||Available for the Candidates under all the Categories of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2018|
|Second||Fresh Online Registration for the remaining Seat post First Stage and as well for Seat Upgrading|
We would bring further Updates in regard to the above concurring with Uttarakhand Technological University, which would be published on our Website for the ready reference of those candidates who are looking forward to hearing from UK Technological University.
Documents required at the time of Admission Counseling
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials).
Wishing here for the Best of Luck for the Students!
Click here for Second Counseling Details.
Click here to check out B.Tech. Course Details.
Click here to check out complete instructions and details.
Official Website of the University – www.uktech.ac.in/