UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd 2016, Notification, Online Form,Last Date:
Briefly state with reference to Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UP BEB), Examinations Regulation Authority, Uttar Pradesh (ERAUP) in respect of Uttar Pradesh Certificate in Teaching (CT) (Nursery), Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) and Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) for the Academic Year 2014 – 15 in the subsequent Paragraphs.
UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd Notification 2016
Online Registration for admission into CT (Nursery), Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) only for Women and Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) both for Men and Women commences on the 27th of September 2016 (27.09.2016) with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing on the 17th of October 2016 (17.10.2016). Last Date for Application Fee Payment ends on the 19th of October 2016 (19.10.2016).
Post Online Registration Updates relevant to the said Notice shall also continue to be published on our Website for the ready reference of the Candidates at times. Therefore, they are hereby advised to continue visiting our Website for First Information on the same.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2016)
The Age of the Candidates applying for admission into Diploma in Physical Education completing 18 Years As On 01.07.2014, shall be reckoned up the same As On the above stated Date.
Certificate Teacher (Nursery) (CTN)
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (DNTT)
Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.)
The Candidate belonging to General Category must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination / Intermediate / Varishtha Madhyamik Pareeksha with 50% Marks.
Relaxation in Marks shall be given to Reserved Community Candidates
UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd Online Application Form 2016
The Candidates are advised to attach / submit the following Documents while submitting the Online Application Forms:
- High School (10th ) Certificates / Equivalent Mark-Sheet
- High School / Equivalent Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate received from the Board of Secondary Education / Board of Secondary Examination / Central Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Senior Secondary (12th Class) School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate Mark-Sheet
- Intermediate Qualification Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Degree Photostat
- Character Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Health Certificate / Medical Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer / Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft / Bank Draft / At Par Cheque reflective of Application Processing Fee
- Income Certificate
- Documents relevant to any other Information.
General Candidates / Other Backward Classes Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 200/-
Press Click here on Uttar Pradesh Examinations Regulation Authority Website to download the Detailed Application Forms & Affidavit Performae / Proformae for Nursery Teacher Training.