UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd Merit List 2016,Counseling,Interview Call Letter/Admit Card:
Takes cognizance of the CT (Nursery) / NTT / D.P.Ed. Part Times / Contractual Appointments to the Posts of i) Certificate Teacher (Nursery) (CTN), ii) Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) and iii) Physical Education and Sports Instructors and states briefly in the subsequent Paragraphs. The Candidates upon successful Online Registration and Payment of Application through State Bank of India e-Challan, must take Print-out of their respective Online Application Forms on or before the 15th of November 2016 (15.11.2016).
UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd Merit List 2016
The Basic Education Board (BEB), Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh shall release the e-Call Letters for Counseling for the purpose of Viva-voce and Document Verification of the Prescribed Documents. Issuance / Release of the electronic Summon Letters / Call Letters for Viva-voce by Basic Education Board shall be followed by
- Preparation of the Post specific Merit List
- Schedule for Counseling / Viva-voce
- Preparation of Final Merit List (First / Second)
- Issuance / Distribution of the Appointment Letters
We do look forward to Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board to organize Counseling / Viva-voce before November-end 2016. First Alerts in concurrence with the Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh shall be displayed on our Website.
UP CT (Nursery) | NTT | DPEd Counseling 2016-17
Even as the Candidates should necessarily retain the following Documents available with them for the purpose of Viva-voce for Verification of the Documents, however, the Candidates are advised to carefully read between the lines the documents essential for Verification and Submission at the time of Counseling / Personal Interview.
The Candidates are advised to attach / submit the following Documents while submitting the Online Application Forms:
- Copy of the Online Application Forms Print Out
- E-Call Letters
- High School (10th ) Certificates / Equivalent Mark-Sheet
- High School / Equivalent Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate received from the Board of Secondary Education / Board of Secondary Examination / Central Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Senior Secondary (12th Class) School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate Mark-Sheet
- Intermediate Qualification Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Degree Photostat
- Character Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Health Certificate / Medical Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer / Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft / Bank Draft / At Par Cheque reflective of Application Processing Fee
- Income Certificate
- Documents relevant to any other Information.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on the Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh Website to download the Call Letters.