UPRVUNL 211 Office Attendant OA, Accountant Online Form 2015:
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has issued the official notification with reference to the post of 211 Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant – III & Laboratory Assistant Vacancies on its official website. Candidates who are waiting for the official notification for the above post can now download the notification from the official website and should read the notification carefully before applying online for the above posts.
UPRVUNL Office Attendant|Accountant Application 2015
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has updated the links for applying online for the 211 Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant – III & Laboratory Assistant Vacancies. Online application has started from 22nd August and would end on 21st September, 2015. Candidate should not wait for the last date and apply for the post as soon as early. Candidates start paying their application fee from 23rd August, 2015 to till 23rd September, 2015. The exam for the above posts is expected to be conducted in the month of October, 2015 and the admit card for the same would be uploaded in the month of September, 2015. The all the exact information will be soon conveyed to our visitors.
Vacancies Details (Total Posts-211):
- Assistant Accountant: 23 posts
- Office Assistant – III (Accounts): 19 posts
- Office Assistant – III: 148 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 21 posts
Candidates age should be between 18-40 years for Office Assistant – III (Accounts), Office Assistant – III, Laboratory Assistant and 20-40 years for the Assistant Accountant post. Relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years will be provided to the candidates who belong to the SC/ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories and domiciled of Uttar Pradesh State.
Candidates who want to apply should have B.Com degree and Computer ‘O’ Level Diploma Course from DOEACC for the post of Assistant Accountant; Degree with typing speed of Hindi/ English 35/ 40 words per minute for Office Assistant-III, Commerce Degree with typing speed of Hindi/ English 35/ 40 words per month for Office Assistant-III (Accountant), Intermediate or Degree with Chemistry for Laboratory post.
Candidates who want to apply for the above posts and belonging to the General Category should have to pay Rs. 600 and the candidates who belonging to SC/ST/OBC should have to pay Rs. 400 as application fee by the use of Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or Bank challan (Any branch of SBI). Fee is exempted for the PH candidates.
Selection of the candidate:
Selection of the candidates should be should be based upon written test (Computer Based Test), Typing test and personal interview.
Steps to apply online:
- First of all must carefully read the online notification.
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the carriers and then Recruitment Notices.
- Search the link of “Apply online against advt no.’U-20-UPRVUSA-2015′ for the post of Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant-III, Office Assistant-III (Accounts) and Lab Assistant”. And click on it.
- Fill all the information carefully and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature, left thumb impression for male and right thumb Impression for the woman, Mark sheets and DOB etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the challan and pay the fee through the mode you like.
- Take a print of application form for future utility of it.
The candidates are informed that our wonderful team of www.edunewsportal.in will soon convey the information related to the admit cards, exam dates answer keys, cut-off and result exclusively here. So stay in touch with us.
Some important things to remember:
Name of the department: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of the post: Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant – III & Laboratory Assistant
Total Vacancies: 211
Opening Date of online registration: 21 August, 2015
Closing Date of online registration: 21 September, 2015