UPSC IAS Examination 2017, Civil Services (Prelims) Notification,Online Reg Form,Apply:
The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has issued the notification pertaining to the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017. The Civil Services Examination Preliminary (CSE Prelims) examination applications are now invited by the UPSC. The eligible candidates may apply Online for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination only from April 2017 to May 2017. Candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination will have to apply online again, in the Detailed Application Form which would be made available to them. The CSE Preliminary 2017 Examination will be held in the month of August, 2017.
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Notification 2017
The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has unveiled the notice (EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 08/2017-CSP) in concern with the Civil Services Preliminary Examination Applications Form/ Eligibility/ Selection Criteria etc & has invited the ONLINE Applications for Prelims examination on recruitment to the Services and Posts as stated below. Apt/ eligible candidates are able to check the all notified concerning information through the Official website of the commission.
Name of the department- Union Public Services Commission
Appellation of the Category- Exam Announcement
Appellation of the Examination- Civil Services Examination Preliminary 2017
UPSC IAS Eligibility Conditions:
Nationality- For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2017.
(b) Relaxation in upper age will be given to the SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC contenders up to 3 years.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
आवेदकों को ध्यान देना चाहिए कि चेन्नई, दिसपुर, कोलकाता और नागपुर को छोड़कर प्रत्येक केंद्र में आवंटित उम्मीदवारों की संख्या सीमित होगी । केन्द्रों का आवंटन ‘पहले आवेदन -पहले आवंटन’ के आधार पर किया जाएगा, और केंद्र की निर्धारित सीटें भर जाने पर इसे रोक दिया जाएगा । आवेदकों को इस प्रकार सलाह दी जाती है, कि वे जल्दी आवेदन करे जिससे वे अपनी पसंद का केंद्र ले सके ।
UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Online Registration Form 2017
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Preliminary Examination,
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages-
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination– CSE Prelims will be of Objective type & qualified candidates will get promoted/ selected to the Main Examination; and
- Civil Services (Main) Examination– Mains Examination will consist Written and Interview test, for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts stated below.
Name of the Services under Civil Services Examination 2017-
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
STARTING DATE FOR FILLING APPLICATIONS FOR CSE PRELIMS 2017- April 2017
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS FOR CSE PRELIMS 2017-: May 2017
Date of Preliminary Examination of CSE 2017- August 2017
Civil Services Mains Examination- December 2017 (Tentative)
Official Website of UPSC Commission- www.upsc.gov.in
Official UPSC Civil Services Notification Download: Click Here