UPSC CSP Result 2015 IAS Pre Exam Cut Off/Merit Score:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Indian Administration Service (IAS) is one of most finest job in all over India. All the IAS officers work under central government on India. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct examination for Indian Administrative Services for the various prestigious posts in India in various types departments.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary (CSP) Exam Results 2015
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Job hunters work very hard to clear this examination. Every job seeker in this country wants to in civil services because of the royalty in this sector. UPSC in going to conduct the IAS examination in upcoming days. Work hard and get this prestigious position and serve our country. UPSC conducts many more exams apart of IAS like NDA, and many more exams are also in ques. But here we are giving you the details about UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification. Hope candidates are preparing well for this exam
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2015:
- Organization :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Vacancies :- Various Civil Services Post
- Total no Vacancies :- 1129 posts
- Education Required :- Graduate
- Age limitation :- 21 to 32 year
- Number of Posts :- 1129
- Job Location :- all Over India
- Last date to apply :- 19th June 2015
- Important Dates:
- Date of UPSC Civil Prelims Exam: 23rd August 2015
- Mains Exam: 18th December 2015
How to download the UPSC IAS Pre Exam Results 2015:
The candidates have to visit to the official link of the Union Public Service Commission:
- Then click on link of the Written Result: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015
- After that Save as the Pdf File.
- Then Search by the candidate’s Roll No.
- Last Follow the next IAS Main Exam Process.
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015 held by U.P.S.C. in August, 2015, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam & Interview/ Personality Test.
UPSC IAS ->>>>Final Result – Civil Services Examination, 2015: Click Here
The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary CSP of candidates who have qualified for the Written Test is likely to be held the UPSC IAS Main which in the months of December 2015. The exact date of Main Examination is 18th December, however, as well as the interview dates will be intimated to the candidates through e-Summon Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website. The candidates are requested to visit the Commission’s website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) for updates in this regard.
For More details about UPSC log on to Official website www.upsc.gov.in