UPSC NDA NA 1 Solver Paper NDA Cut Off Marks 2016:
The Union Public Service Commission’s Latest Input in respect of the NDA & NA Exam (i) 2016, scheduled to be hosted on the 17th of April 2016, we would like furnish here more Gen for the ready reference of the candidates appearing in the said All India Competitive Examination / N.D.A. & N.A. Examination.(I),2016.
UPSC NDA | NA-I Cut Off Marks 2016
The Union Public Service Commission may like to release in May 2016 the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D. The Union Public Service Commission shall determine Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Candidates while announcing the Result of the Written Part of the NDA / NA Exam (I) 2016.
Final Selection to the Union Public Service Commission notified Posts shall be in order of All India Merit List (AIML) drawn up by the Commission.
The Union Public Service Commission shall conduct the NDA / NA Examination (I) 2016 for Induction of the Candidates into National Defence Academy (NDA) / Naval Academy (NA) (10+2) Cadet Entry Scheme Indian Army (IA), Indian Navy (IN), India Air Force (IAF) & Cadet Entry Scheme (CES) in the following Wings.
|Name of the Wing|
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy (NDA)|
|For Indian Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian / Naval Academy|
|Date for the Written Examination||Name of the Paper (Subject Code)||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration||Weightage|
|17.04.2016||Mathematics – Code: 01||120||300||2½ Hours||Out of Maximum Marks assigned to part ‘B’ of this paper, questions on Sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightages respectively
|General Ability Test (GAT) – Code: 02||150
Part A: 75 MCQs
Part B: 75 MCQs
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
UPSC nDA-1 Question Papers 2016
There will be Penalty for Wrong Answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers mentioned with Each Test Booklet containing the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in English and Hindi Languages as hereunder:
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question printed on the Optical Markup Reader (OMR) Sheet. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One-third of the Marks assigned to that Question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer, even if one of the given answers happens to be correct, yet there will be the same penalty to that question.
- If a question is left point blank by the candidate, i.e., no answer is given by him / her, there will be no penalty for that question.
The Union Public Service Commission, based on the candidates’ performance and Equivalent to or Higher than the Expected Cut-Off Marks determined, shall shortlist them for Intelligence and Personality Test (IPT).
Intelligence and Personality Test:
The SSB Procedure consists of two stage Selection process- Stage I and Stage II. Only those candidates who have cleared the Stage-I, shall be permitted to appear for Stage II. The details are:
- Stage I comprises Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Tests are Picture Perception *Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
- Stage II comprises Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over Four (04) days. The details of these tests are given on the Indian Army (Join Indian Army) Website.
|Phase I||would comprise Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test|
|The Candidates declared QUALIFIED in Phase I shall be allowed to appear in Phase II. The candidates declared NOT QUALIFIED in the Phase I would be sent back.|
|Phase II||shall comprise Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview. The Test shall be held over Four (04) days.
The Successful candidates shall be put to Medical Examination that would be held during 03 – 05 Days.
Wishing Here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Official UPSC Web Portal: www.upsc.gov.in