Vizag Steel RINL VSP 366 Jr Trainees Recruit Application 2015:
vizag steel rinl vsp recruit 2015,rinl vsp jr trainee recruitment,vizag stell jr trainee application2015,apply online vizag jr trainee 2015,last date apply rinl vsp jr trainee,jr trainee vizag steel online form
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) has invited Online Application Forms from the candidates in respect of admission / induction as Junior Trainees (Mechanical 236 Posts), Electrical (110 Posts) and Instrumentation (20 Posts).
VIZAG Steel Junior Trainee Online Application Form 2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) Online Registration Schedule shall remain ACTIVE w.e.f. the 26th of December 2015 up to the 15th of January 2016 (26.12.2015 – 15.01.2016). We advise the candidates to refer to the attached Detailed Notification regarding the Educational Qualification and other input.
We would display on our Website the RINL – VSP declared Dates in respect of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination, downloading of the e-Hall Tickets / Admit Cards among others for the ready reference of the Registered Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria: (As On 01.12.2015):
|General||18 Years||27 Years||Rs. 300/-|
|Other Backward Classes||18 Years||30 Years|
|Scheduled Caste||18 Years||32 Years||Exempted|
|Scheduled Tribe||18 Years||32 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||18 Years||37 Years|
|Meritorious Sports Person||18 Years||32 Years||
|Ex-Servicemen||As Per Rules|
|J&K State between 01.01.1980 & 31.12.1989 will be given|
“RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed Challan.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has highlighted the following in regard to Selection Procedure, Span of Training and Stipend Sums as explained in the subsequent Paragraphs:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant shall conduct the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test comprising the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions on General Aptitude (including Knowledge in English and Telugu Languages) and Branch (Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation) concerned.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant would shortlist the Candidates based on the performance in the Written Test; such candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited shall prepare the Merit List separately for each Branch for the candidates, who shall be selected as per the vacancies in each Branch.
- RINL – VSP shall conduct the Written Examination at the Test Center(s) in Andhra Pradesh for the candidates.
- Likely Schedule for Written Test is during the month of February 2016.
- The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited shall publish by the 1st of February 2016 (01.02.2016) on the authorized Website a List of the Eligible Candidates for the Written Test under the Web Link “Careers”.
Training & Stipend:
- The Candidates selected for the Post will be required to undergo Training for a period of Twenty-Four (24) months. During the Training Period. The candidates with ITI Qualification shall have to undergo One (01) Year’s Skill Development Course with Certification (SDCC) from the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), which may be extended for the cases where progress during training is found not satisfactory.
- During the Training, the candidates would be paid a Monthly Stipend of Rs.10,700/- (Consolidated) during the First Year and a monthly Stipend of Rs. 12,200/- (Consolidated) during the remaining period of Training.
- On satisfactory completion of Training, the candidates shall be considered for appointment On Probation To Regular Post,e., Technician, subject to availability of the vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a Minimum Basic Pay of Rs.16,800/- in the pay scale of Rs.16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
Bookmark http://edunewsportal.in/ for Quicker Alerts on the RINL – VSP Bulletin / Notice / communiqué iro releasing / publishing the Shortlisted Candidates’ List, exact Dates for the Jr. Trainees OMR Based Screening Test / Written Test, issuance of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets, Results of the Jr. Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical / Instruments), Personal Interview Schedule, Final Result, Final Merit List, Final Select List against 366 Vacancies:
In case of clarifications, assistance, the Applicants are advised to log in to https://www.vizagsteel.com/.
Click here to download the RINL Notification.
Click here for Online Registration
Click here to check out the Shortlisted Names for the Written Test.